For over 22 years, we have been working in different practice areas of Law, with a strategic and differentiated vision. We know the operating activities of our clients which allow us to address the issues with broad vision, performing preventive consultancy to avoid interpersonal conflicts.
Our professionals are prepared to act strongly in preventive and civil litigation areas. We are structured to solve high-volume processes, centralizing and sharing information through our database. We bet on technology and human relationships to integrate the communication between client and attorney.
CIVIL AND COMMERCIAL LAW
Draft and review of contracts in general; preventive and judicial assistance including sponsorship and defense in all areas of Law: Real Estate and Property, Competition/Antitrust, Banking and Financial Law.
In these areas we highlight: drafting of contracts, damages (Constitutional Law), medical malpractice, property, copyright, judicial debt collections and executions, commercial representation.
Assistance on corporate transactions, particularly mergers, divestitures and acquisitions, with drafting of social contracts, bylaws, minutes, and shareholders agreements.
SUCCESSION PLANNING AND CORPORATE RESTRUCTURING
The work begins with the individual assessment of each member that will be part of the planning, observing the personal and family issues (values) involved until the completion of corporate restructuring, aiming to business perpetuation.
Audits necessary for the collection of information involving administrative and/or judicial processes, contracts and their impact.
AUDIT OF LEGAL DEPARTMENT
Aims to audit and map the actions taken and to adjust procedures. It detects actions the company is not being successful and point out suggestions for administrative corrections, aiming to reduce liability and make Legal Department more efficient.
We provide our clients a wide range of legal services, including:
• Elaboration of contracts
• Elaboration and implementation of internal policies relating to compensation and statutes in companies
• Development of legal opinions in labor law in commercial operations and their impacts
• Advice on preventive measures at legal departments of companies, from hiring until terminating employees
• Implantation of all necessary terms and documents, from business data privacy to the use of cabinets
• Prevention for reduction of labor demands
• Legal audits: analysis of labor liabilities involved in corporate acquisitions or structuring operations and executives
• Collective or individual bargaining
• HR management
• Drafting of contracts with service providers, focusing on the obligations created by the contract and precautions to
• Litigation with full assistance provided by experienced professionals, experts in medicine, safety engineering,
information technology (IT) and accounting.
• We also work with Environmental Law, Labor Union Rights and Labor Foreign Investment areas.
Drafting of contracts between athletes and their agents and sports clubs, creating transparent rules, always seeking the contractual balance, including advice to the sport agent and athlete.
FAMILY AND SUCCESSION LAW
With a broad experience in this area, we count with an agile and effective team in the resolution of conflicts established. Here we highlight:
• Legal assistance in drafting adjustments between contractors
• Precautionary claim for separation from bed and board
• Consensual procedure or non-amicable litigation in view of divorce
• Alimony claims: review or release
• Recognition and dissolution claims of common-law marriage
• Drafting of common-law marriage agreements
• Interdiction claims of incapable for acts of civil life
• Enrollment of assets and probate proceedings
• Drafting of wills at the competent notary’s office
• Opening of last will and testament to initiate the enrollment of assets and probate process
• Defense or filing of paternity recognition actions, combined or not with alimony claims and successors rights
• Preparation of Terms of Responsibility for the use of confidential information
BUSINESS & ADMINISTRATIVE LAW
Business Law includes several areas of Law already mentioned in this presentation, being unnecessary to transcribe them.
• Drafting and review of contracts
• Legal opinions and preventive measures with the enterprises
Condominium Law provides the rules of normal use of a property and applies penalties to people who violate them. Thus, the joint owner must respect the acts of Civil Code and condominium law that deal with the issue and regulate the rights and duties in a condominium. Among the activities in this area we can highlight:
• Preparation of extrajudicial notifications
• Preparation of internal regulations
• Actions for damages
• Precautionary measure of anticipated production of evidence
• Development of legal opinions
• Contracts and applications for exploration
INTERNET & E-COMMERCE LAW
• Legal opinions about responsibilities
• Contracts: availability, improper use and disclosure
• Confidentiality of business information
© 2012 ACMS Advogados Associados - Todos os direitos reservados
55 11 3234-2000